Forest City, an iconic and huge project. This is a smart and intelligent city located right next to the second link bridge of Iskandar Malaysia and facing Singapore. Covers an area of 13.86 square kilometers and made up of 4 man-made islands. Forest City has created a new model for a livable, sustainable, and a beautiful global city. Forest City’s integrated approach in planning and design allows for thoughtful and flexible framework that will evolve into a vibrant, efficient, smart and successful community. This will be the epicenter where daily 400,000 people commute, an urban framework of connections within 4 hours flight distance from the whole of South-East Asia, just 10 mins to Johor’s Administrative Center in Nusajaya, 25 mins to CBD, 45 mins to Senai International Airport and 60 mins to Singapore’s Changi International Airport. A dynamic city with a fulfilling lifestyle and to deliver enhanced productivity using cutting edge technology in all aspects of city life.
10 REASONS Why you should buy:
- Enjoy the Prosperity of Singapore and The Affordability of Malaysia – Located in the heart of Iskandar, 5Km from the Singapore 2nd Link
- Forest City at Iskandar Malaysia is a mega-development that will transform the property market and place Malaysia on the world map as a destination for tourism, economic opportunities, education, and healthcare.
- Did you know that Forest City has been granted duty-free status? Much like Langkawi, Labuan and Tioman, Forest City will be a prominent attraction to tourists and locals alike, which will spur economic activity.
- Corporate tax incentives are also offered to Iskandar Development Region (IDR) status companies in the sectors of tourism and MICE (meeting, incentives, conference and exhibition), education and healthcare, which will encourage them to establish their operations there. This includes a reduction in corporate taxes, as well as the waiving of requisites for equity ownership. No doubt, the population of Forest City will flourish with the emergence of employment opportunities.
Education and healthcare
- Singaporeans and all foreigners can buy below RM$1Million. Affordable Prices starting from RM$7xx psf
- FREEHOLD in a Prime Location of Project in Zone D Iskandar Malaysia
- Shattuck-St. Mary’s School and Educity in nearby Iskandar: Newcastle University, Marlborough College, Netherlands Maritime Institute of Technology, University of Southampton, Raffles University and University of Reading.
- Malaysia My Second Home MM2H :
Foreigners can apply for MM2H for him/her and their families. MM2H visa permit Benefits & Incentives is provided 10 year and renewable after 10 years for Social Visit Pass with Multiple Entry.
- International Living magazine has named Malaysia as the top country for medical tourism, as well as offering “the best healthcare in the world” in its Annual Global Retirement Index 2017, with statistics showing that the country has received more than 1 million medical tourists in 2016 itself. Nearby: Regency Specialist Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital, Gleneagles Medini Hospital, KPJ Putri Specialist Hospital, Kensington Green Specialist Centre, Bandar Dato Onn International Specialist Hospital and Thomson Iskandar Hospital.
- Quality Craftsmanship with Security Assured. Integrated Security and Safety Management System using digital visitor management system with visual intercom, digital locks, emergency call button, Central security monitoring CCTVs thru-out, card access to lobbies/lifts/facilities, separate vehicular access for residents and shoppers
Beautiful Actual Photos
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn. Bhd. (CGPV)
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn. Bhd. (CGPV) is the master developer and creator of Forest City, a joint venture company between Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn. Bhd and Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd (CG). Esplanade Danga 88, an associate company of Kumpulan Prasarana Kerajaan Johor (KPRJ), owns 40% of CGPV while the remaining 60% is owned by Country Garden, headquartered in Guangdong, China.
Country Garden is listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HK: 2007; CTRYF), founded in 1992. As one of China leading real estate developer and is acknowledged by Forbes as Asia’s Top 30 companies. In 2016, Country Garden’s residential property sales exceeded USD43 billion, covered approximately 37.47 million square meters, and ranked among top three real estate enterprises globally. Country Garden has developed more than 700 residential, commercial and urban construction projects globally, and offers its services to more than 3 million property owners.
Kumpulan Prasarana Rakyat Johor (KPRJ) is an Investment Holding Company mandated to plan and implement projects, focusing on infrastructure, for the benefits of and enriching the People of Johor. KPRJ’s mission is to ‘Successfully and efficiently implement projects that would derive maximum benefits for the State and enriching the People of Johor’. KPRJ was incorporated on 8th November 1995 and it is wholly owned by the Johor State Government.
Please feel free to contact us for any queries:
Singapore Developer Sales Team
Get priority viewing. Fill in the form on the right. Our team will contact you.